To recreate the essence of Colonial America, select white pine old growth flooring. Our nation’s pioneers used this virgin timber for its exceptional board length and width. An intrinsically soft wood, white pine will reflect the natural patterns of daily life, aging to a golden tawny color from which its venerable nickname – pumpkin pine – originates.
We harvest dead or fallen white pine from old growth forests in the American East and Midwest. If you’re looking for rustic, white pine wide plank flooring, this is the ideal choice.
Please click on the Prices tab(s) above for the widths & lengths available for Old Growth White Pine flooring and their respective per square foot prices – and, call or email for freight costs.
Available in solid and engineered planks, unfinished square edge ONLY. This plain sawn grade of White Pine flooring has all the naturally occurring wood characteristics such as tight knots and distinct color and grain variations and makes a dramatic addition to any decorating look.
Old Growth Northeastern White Pine Flooring Specifications
- Thickness: 3/4″ Solid, 5/8″ and 3/4″ Engineered
- Widths Available: 5”-19” Solid, 5″-11″ Engineered, on the odd width only,
- Lengths Ranges Available: 6’-16’ Solid, 2′-12′ Engineered
- Milled Profile: Tongue & groove edges and square cut ends, back relieved Solid, Tongue & groove edges and ends, Engineered
- Hardness (Janka Scale): 380 (70% softer than Red Oak)
- Shipping Weight: 2.50 lbs per square foot