Contrasting light and dark wood tones juxtaposed with bold, flowing grain patterns give reclaimed hickory a strikingly modern look and a casual, comfortable appeal. With unmatched strength and hardness, hickory is the perfect choice for an airy, contemporary space where kids and pets like to play.
Our 100-percent hickory reclaimed hardwood flooring and timbers come from American East and Midwest barn beams and joists. Each hand-selected Hickory wide plank flooring possesses unique features and colors that can only be found in slow-growth wood that is naturally aged.
We can also apply custom surface treatments to your Antique Reclaimed Hickory floor including a variety of distressed looks or hand scraping on the edges and ends.
Please click on the Prices tab(s) above for the widths & lengths available and their respective per square foot prices – and, call or email for freight costs.
Available in solid planks or engineered planks by special order, unfinished square edge or factory pre-finished with a micro-beveled edge. This plain sawn grade of Hickory hardwood flooring features wide variations in color, from nearly white to dark brown, and a delicate balance of sound cracks, checking, wormholes and knots. It is the strongest commercial wood available.
Antique Reclaimed Hickory Flooring Specifications
- Thickness: 3/4″ Solid, 5/8” Engineered, 4mm Wear Layer (nominal 3/16”)
- Widths Available: 3”-12″ Solid, 3”-10” Engineered
- Lengths Ranges Available: 2’-12’ Solid, 2’-10’ Engineered
- Milled Profile: Tongue & groove edges and end-matched, back relieved
- Pre-finishing Available: Clear, Satin sheen, 7 coats UV cured polyurethane w/ aluminum oxide
- Hardness (Janka Scale): 1820 (41% harder than Red Oak)
- Shipping Weight: 3.50 lbs per square foot, Solid, 3.00 lbs per square foot, Engineered