Our Antique Historic Plank flooring captures the true spirit of owning a reclaimed hardwood floor. Harvested from century-old barns and wooden industrial structures, this floor transforms a room into a living history lesson filled with character marks earned from years of faithful use. With a rich mixture of reclaimed hardwoods, saw marks, natural checking, color and texture, this floor is unmatched in its ability to attract attention.
Please click on the Prices tab(s) above for the widths & lengths available and their respective per square foot prices – and, call or email for freight costs.
Available in solid planks or engineered planks by special order, unfinished square edge or factory pre-finished with a micro-beveled edge. This plain sawn grade of Antique Historic Plank flooring will feature a blend of band/circular saw marks with a rich mixture of grain and varied light/dark colors. As with all reclaimed hardwood flooring, expect a pronounced appearance of sound knots, cracks, saw kerfs, insect marks and nail holes. The perfect solution for a truly unique floor, wall or ceiling treatment.
Antique Reclaimed Historic Plank Flooring Specifications
- Thickness: 3/4″ Solid, 5/8” Engineered, 4mm Wear Layer (nominal 3/16”)
- Widths Available: 3”-12″ Solid, 3”-10” Engineered
- Lengths Ranges Available: 2’-12’ Solid, 2’-10’ Engineered
- Milled Profile: Tongue & groove edges and end-matched, back relieved
- Pre-finishing Available: Clear, Satin sheen, 7 coats UV cured polyurethane w/ aluminum oxide
- Hardness (Janka Scale): 1290 (Same as Red Oak)
- Shipping Weight: 3.00 lbs per square foot, Solid, 2.50 lbs per square foot, Engineered