Available in solid planks only, unfinished and square edged, this plain sawn grade of American Black Walnut is simply the best available. It is clear of knots and has no sapwood, giving it the most consistent color and grain for the finest of all projects. Like all Walnut, it will lighten in color as it ages.
Available in solid planks or engineered planks by special order, unfinished square edge or factory pre-finished with a micro-beveled edge. This plain sawn grade of American Black Walnut flooring is virtually free of knots, with varying grain patterns and color provides a primarily dark initial look, becoming lighter with exposure to light.
Available in solid or engineered planks, unfinished, or factory pre-finished with a micro-bevel; this grade of Walnut flooring is virtually free of knots, with primarily straight parallel grain lines. This combination provides an excellent option for a clean minimal look in a deep colored floor.
Available in solid planks or engineered planks by special order, unfinished square edge or factory pre-finished with a micro-beveled edge. This plain sawn grade of American Black Walnut flooring has all the naturally occurring wood characteristics such as knots, distinctive color and grain variations and makes a dramatic addition to any decorating look. And, the variations in color will lessen over time as the golden highlights take over, lightening the overall look.
American Black Walnut Flooring Specifications
- Thickness: 3/4″ Solid, 5/8” Engineered, 4mm Wear Layer (nominal 3/16”)
- Widths Available: 3”-12″ Solid, 3”-8” Engineered
- Lengths Ranges Available: 1’-8’, 2’-10’, 3’-10’, 5’-10’ Solid, 2’-10’ Engineered, Longer lengths available
- Milled Profile: Tongue & groove edges and end-matched, back relieved
- Pre-finishing Available: Clear, Satin sheen, 7 coats UV cured polyurethane w/ aluminum oxide
- Hardness (Janka Scale): 1010 (21% softer than Red Oak)
- Shipping Weight: 2.90 lbs per square foot, Solid, 2.45 lbs per square foot, Engineered